Finally I found the time to write a little story about our fantastic trip to Torino. In order to get into the right mood, you should start the video below before you continue reading:
For me it all started on the 30th of December when I left from Frankfurt/Hahn to Milan/Orio al Serio. After almost missing the plane (thanks to Murphy's Law and the slowest check-in-chick of all time), and a bus and train ride to Torino, I arrived at Porta Susa where surprisingly seriously well-dressed Marta picked me up. We spent some time at her appartment where Luca, Claraclaraclara and Dona joined us after a couple of hours. Unfortunately all my efforts to keep Dona from coming (yes, I put the fog and the bomb) where in vain ;-)

After dinner and PBL Session we went to pick up Anna and her fiance Lion from the Central Station.

Finally the second crazy French Lady arrived and we all made Luca's cozy appartment our new home.

Being complete for the day, Luca, Marta, Fefi, Marjo, Clara, Dona, Anna and Lion went out for TAMANGO (allegedly pure African alcohol mixed with some more poison)! Just a few impressions...




Side effects also include the following:



There has also been a reported case of a girl falling asleep and almost dying on the toilet, but unfortunately no evidence pictures have been taken...
Thanks to Luca's divine divano I slept like a little child in heaven, and was completely hang-over-free on the next day, which obviously started with several PBL-Sessions and the arrival of our last roomate: Enrico.

We spent the day hanging around and playing some pool in Luca's kitchen. Could it be that the table is uneven?

Joined by Luca's friends Fabio, Lynn, Davide and Antonio we started the New Year's Eve party with a lot of good food, alcohol and games. Especially good old KILLER and KING with Antonio's participation was quite funny :D

At 12 o'clock we went out to the main squares of the city in order to experience Italian celebrations and fireworks.




Since the night was still young, we decided to take the cars to another party in a social club. Not only the ride was a lot of fun...

...also the party was absolutely amazing, as this photo of a cute couple proves...

The next day passed as the one before: spending 95% of the time on the couch, having constant PBL-Sessions, playing pool, watching Lion eating the whole Panetone by himself, and, of course, having drinking games, like "Man of Three", which is now also known as "Luca".

Visiting www.parra.com

Men of Three
We finished the evening by visiting a Jazz-Bar and playing the classic whispering-game.


Unfortunately everyone except for me, Dona, and obviously Luca and Marta had to leave the following morning. We spent the day sleeping, having PBL-Sessions, cleaning and making fun of Luca's "professional" weather forecast.


Later in the night we made a trip to Superga which is a church on a mountain from where you can see over the whole city and the mountains, which are supposed to be "ONE TTTTHHOUSSAND OR TWWOOO TTTHHOUSSSAND" meters high :-)

It should also be mentioned that me and Marta absolutely kicked Dona's and Luca's asses at pool, which means that Luca has really no excuse anymore not to swim in the Maas. And by the way, Marta needs POLLA! :-)

The night was spent on the couch, watching Starsky&Hutch and having the usual PBL Sessions. On the next morning Dona had to leave, and Luca, Fabio, Lynn and me made a nice sightseeing tour through the city.

After a last PBL Session on the roof, I also had to leave and made my way back to Trier, over Milan, Orio al Serio and Frankfurt/Hahn.

So in the night of the 3rd of January I was finally back at home. I have to say that the trip was absolutely amazing and I cannot imagine how my New Year's Eve could have been better in any way. It was great to see everyone again and to celebrate the beginning of 2007 together with the C4.20. For the ones that couldn't come to the trip, especially Juan and Nacha: we missed you a lot!
I hope everyone feels the same way, and I also hope that we will manage to see each other again very soon!!!
Group Hug!
Fefinho
PS: I just wanted to hold you iiiiiiiiiiin my arms....
(...more pictures...)
No comments:
Post a Comment