Monday, 15 January 2007

Tributo ai tedeschi

okay...testing, testing, 1-2, 1-2...hopefully this is working...

Since
Fefi is a really nice guy, and I dont want his blog initiative to die, I though I would post something...
but I dont have anything interesting to say(as usual), except my praises for the germans...
As you all know
Fefi is a great guy, but besides what you might have thought, his not the only one...I have a new neighbour from the fatherland, and he's really friendly. So I think we all should show more appreciation for Fefino and his country! Start by watching some of the muscial works made by german composers, enjoy...

the masterpiece:



the classic:



and last but certainly not least:



Now it's up to YOU to find your own way of paying tribute to the germans, get busy!

Thats all, hope to see you all soon...

Kramar / Lion

No comments: